The salt cabin is a small portable salt room which can be shipped anywhere in the world and self-assembled.
- The salt cabin is a compact salt room (maximum size 8m2; height ca 2m);
- Made of natural wood which is an ideal substitute to artificial materials;
- Its ceiling, walls and floor can be covered with white salt OR with wood;
- The most important component is halogenerator IIRIS-136 (included in price);
- It can be shipped to different countries and self-assembled by the client;
- Salt cabin can be relocated from the room where it was initially installed;
- The microclimate of the salt cabin is the same as in the conventional salt chamber (dry salt aerosol);
- Various decorations are possible: speakers for music, TV screen, salt shapes, salt lamps, LED lamps etc;
- Fresh air flows into the cabin through the ventilator in its ceiling;
- Salt aerosol does not leak from the cabin into the room surrounding it;
- Safety is guaranteed – the patient can stop the session and get out of the salt cabin at any time;
- Kokkonen guarantees 24 months warranty.
For more images see our gallery